Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Theme of Me in 2008

Happy New Year!!

Today, I settled my theme of 2008.
that is........ "Renaissance".

What I mean by Renaissance is,

1. Renaissance means "rebirth" in French. I'm going to clean out my old self who was in idleness, and WILL COMPLETELY REBIRTH!!

2. Renaissance is the revival of classical literature. Humanists of that time aimed to write beautifully and studied ancient texts in the original. In this year, I WILL COME TO WRITE BEAUTIFULLY too!! And it is set that I have to study Latin and greek.

3. The ideal person of Renaissance is polymath. A polymath is a person who actualize his talent across a wide variety of area. So, this year I WILL TRY TO BE GOOD PERSON IN EVERY WAY!! I believe I will do well at the things that I am bad at before, the development of physical strength, reading and writing, acting quickly and making everything count, etc.


Maybe I'm exaggerating a little. It is just a theme.
I mean, I will act with this target at the core, and improve myself better than the last year.

Long before (a year in 90's and when I was a highschool student) , my theme of the year was "Aesthetic and Sophistication". but I wasn't so aesthetic or sophisticated. LOL

Anyway, I'll do my best =)

No comments: